The Goddess is my word for Eternal Goodness, Presence, and Intelligence. There is no true gender to the One Presence, but her energy lives within all of us. Sometimes it radiates Divine Feminine energy. Sometimes it radiates beautiful Divine Male energy. What matters is: this Power governs the Universe, and we cannot live joyfully without It.
As human beings, we are often overwhelmed by our particular circumstances. If you watch the news with any regularity – or hear about it from others – it is easy to feel that the negativity around us is too much to handle, too much to do anything about.
This can lead to feelings of powerlessness and fatigue, which often lead to feelings of apathy and depression. Or, it can lead to aggression and negativity as you join in with the thought forms around you. It is easy to lose sight of the fact that you are not a passive observer, or a kidnapped victim, of the world and its dysfunction.
Each of us comes into the world with particular gifts, capacities, and insights to share. If we’re fortunate, we have supportive family to nurture and develop these gifts into maturity. But sometimes, our path presents special challenges to overcome – unsupportive or even abusive family; extreme poverty; physical or mental challenges; etc. These things are not designed to break us. They are designed to give us unique experiences which will help us support those around us who may be in similar circumstances. They are designed to make us stronger, and give us an inspiring story to share.
So, when you’re feeling like you are a tiny little person up against huge, insurmountable challenges, please remember the following:
- You were created with something really beautiful in mind.
- You have a story of overcoming which someone needs to hear.
- The Goddess in you is greater, stronger, and fiercer than anything out there in the world.
- You can tap into your power by simply going within during meditation and visualizing God/Goddess power rising up within you. See it in color or form, if it helps you tap into Its power.
- As you step out in faith to give your gifts – even when you feel terrified or overwhelmed (especially then!) – you will get better, braver, and stronger, little by little, every day, over time.
If you stick with it, you will join the pantheon of gods and goddesses on this earth whose presence makes a real difference. These beings, in their small, individual way, contribute every day to the Beauty around us. This beauty doesn’t often make the news, but it is very real and ever-present. You can participate in the Eternal Sunshine on earth by shining your Light right where you are.
Are you willing?
Have a beautiful week and walk in joy!
Peace and love,